Pasjel Mildy Smooth Axilliary Cream Review

 Another ELEGANT day to you!
This review will cover a 1 month observation of

PASJEL MILDLY SMOOTH AXILLARY CREAM


Claims:

smoothen & whiten underarm, ankle, elbow and buttock.

I will be using this cream to my cousin who has a huge dilemma when it comes to her
underarms. I didn't want to post it too soon so we observed it for a month before putting a final verdict
in it.



When I saw this in the internet and got the package, I was really dismayed of its size.
It was advertised as if it was the same size of the Pasjel Blue but it wasn't. It only compares
to a size of a Gatorade Cap/Lid. 

Okay, so much for introduction ladies, here is a before photo of my cousin's underarms.
It really is a problem for her.


Since I paid the underarm cream, she gave me permisson to have a review about it.
The cream has this blueberry smell which is very alluring. She applies this religiously just
like the instructions said. She used this as her daily deodorant. 

After a week of application, it started itching for her. She told me about it and
asked if she could stop it already because it bothers her badly. I know that whitening is evidence by
some itchy feeling on the applied part so I told her to bear with it.
After 2 weeks more, she can't handle it anymore because what's worse than the itching
part is that it developed reactions. 
See the photo below:



It came worse. So we stopped the application and treated the effects first.
As for those who's eyeing on this cream, I can't really say it is mild 
if it triggered reaction on my cousin's skin.

VERDICT:

DEFINITELY DISAPPOINTED

:( i wasted my money for this one. 

They shouldn't have indicated the Mildly label if its not hypoallergenic.
False Advertising.


If you had tried it already, how did it went on your part? Comment below. :) Thanks!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I have the same underarm problem as your cousin. I never wear sleeveless. I ordered this cream on ebay and I just got it last night. I was a bit disappointed by the size for that price I paid $15us. I used it last night and this morning. So far no itch. I have sensitive skin. We'll see if it's the cream that caused your cousin's condition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I have the same underarm problem as your cousin. I never wear sleeveless. I ordered this cream on ebay and I just got it last night. I was a bit disappointed by the size for that price I paid $15us. I used it last night and this morning. So far no itch. I have sensitive skin. We'll see if it's the cream that caused your cousin's condition

    ReplyDelete

 
2015. Powered by Blogger.

Twitter Updates

Chocolates.Movies.Relaxation.Sleep Definitely finding my Princess life