Etude House Skin Malgem Emulsion (Used for 1 year) Review


Hello Ladies!

Today I'm going to share my experience with Etude's Skin-Malgem Emulsion.

I've been using this emulsion for almost a year now. My skin regime will not be complete without this product. Because I want you to have the most accurate information, I made my review after I've consumed almost the whole bottle. Yep! One bottle is good for almost a year. Isn't that worth the price?

So as you can see, the container looks like a fragile bottle. BUT IT'S NOT. It's more like a hard plastic. I accidentally dropped this one time on the floor and I can say that its container is sturdy enough to withstand the fall.


Mal-gem is a Korean word for cleanness, clarity and pureness. This product was made to maintain the clarity of your face throughout the day and to dust of the impurity that would have burrowed under your skin. 


An ample amount is enough to get you going. I usually use this after my facial wash in the morning. 


What I love about it is that it smooth out evenly. It's not heavy on the face because it works  just like water. All you have to do is pat it on your face and you're all set.



It makes your skin brighter all throughout the day.


EFFECTS I NOTICED IN 1 YEAR CONTINUOUS USE:

*Brighter Face 

*Whenever I;m exhausted and I feel that my face is, it does not look exhausted at all
*It minimizes pores (I noticed that I got less whiteheads because most of my large pores minimized)
*It balances my dry skin
*Can be used as my powder base

WOULD I RECOMMEND?

*DEFINITELY! You will missed one good product here if you don't try it out. This item can be bought at any Etude outlet for P678.00




PS. I love Etude Products. If you have something that you'd wish for me to have a review, just comment it down. I'll let you know once I've reviewed the produce :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2015. Powered by Blogger.

Twitter Updates

Chocolates.Movies.Relaxation.Sleep Definitely finding my Princess life