Snoe Hair Heroes Intense Hair Conditioner Review

    Hello Princesses,
  It's been a while since my last post. I was very busy with my online job so
I didn't have time to post reviews around. Anyways, this post is a review of Snoe's product

HAIR HEROES

"Intense"
Hair Conditioner





What  made me bought this product is that it's 5 in 1. Yes, you heard me right. 5-in-1. It can be used as:
  • Cleansing Conditioner
  • Rinse-out Conditioner
  • Deep-Moisture Hair Mask
  • Leave-On de tangler
  • Shaving Cream
I use it as cleansing conditioner, rinse-out conditioner and leave-on. I found it very effective as a leave on to untangle knots in my hair so I'll make a review for it as a "leave-on de tangler" It's pump container is very hygienic which is a plus. A problem occurs when you want to lock the pump so that you can bring it for travel. I always end up pumping a lot in order to lock it which is a waste.


It actually has a good smell, coconut + argan oil smell which is very alluring for my taste. More like a lotion when you lather it on your palm. It spreads heavily so I suggest you pump just a portion and apply it to your hair on bit-by-bit amount.


What I like about it:
-It lessens waves in my hair
-Makes my hair shiny
-Very hygienic
-Smoother to comb my hair
-Has good alluring smell

What I hate about it:
-Waste amount when you lock the pump
-Not that effective as conditioner
-a bit pricey for its amount

This product is available on any Snoe store outlet for P599.

*Do you have any questions?
*Did you like my post?
*Do you have the same/ different experience?
Comment down your idea and I'd gladly read and reply to it if you have questions :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2015. Powered by Blogger.

Twitter Updates

Chocolates.Movies.Relaxation.Sleep Definitely finding my Princess life