Pasjel Everbright Blue Body Cream Review


To start off with my review, Pasjel Everbright Blue is a product body cream from Thailand. It has the tagline "Bring back you bright skin" on the surface of its box.


Claims:
Exclusive formula. Contains ingredients that focus on whitening your skin by skin peeling process with smooth sense.





I got this Pasjel Everbright Blue from a trusted distributor for Php450. I buy it directly from her store not online, but she also has an online shop although the proce may differ from there. 

Now to unbox the Pasjel Cream..




Since I can't read Thai language, I just assumed that it is 550 grams base on the numbers printed. It actually has the same container with skinfood mask products.


upon opening the box, you will already notice a fragrant smell coming from it without opening literally the lid. The smell compares with Johnson's baby bath liquid which I initiately loved.



And TADAAA! Here it is upon opening. I like the fact that it has a safety cover before the actual cover, and the safety cover will act as a lock for the Pasjel.
It's like a non-sticky face cream when you see it. Now for the application part..


Here's a photo of my legs before application..  I can't take photos of my own arms so I have no choice but take a shot of my legs instead.


After application of pasjel on my left leg


Well? 
It definitely did differ instantly with the Pasjel Blue Everbright Cream. It has instant Brightening effect. I'm not certain yet of it's after-application effect if it will really lighten my skin. I'll post another one after I finish my tub.

Pros:
-Nice container 
-Fragrant baby smell
-Instant whitening effect
-Non-Greasy feeling within the day

Cons
-Unhygeinic <I think it totally needs some spatula>
-Instant whitening effect doesn't last more than 3 hours
-Bit pricey

Judgement:
It's nice for a complementary brightening essential but a bit pricey for complementary usage only.

Will I buy again?
Maybe if I have extra cash stocked, I would like to try others with a more permanent brightening effect.


*Note to readers: If you will ask me from what shop I bought my products, do not comment it below. Instead, e-mail me at denjamgarcia@ymail.com 
I want to limit my advertisement here in my blog so that it will be as truthful as really it should be. Although if it is sponsored, I will surely post it. Thank You :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2015. Powered by Blogger.

Twitter Updates

Chocolates.Movies.Relaxation.Sleep Definitely finding my Princess life