Thailand Feminine White Cream Review


Just another Thailand product craze I got. I had to finish 2 containers first before I post about this product so I can be as accurate as I could be.

Thailand has been offering a wide range of beauty products. One is the Feminine White Cream or also known as "Femwhite" which is for dark inguinal part.


Here are the 2 containers I bought. I can't actually read the words because they are in Thai letters. I'm a Filipina which makes it a conflict of language for me :) It contains 5 grams of cream which I gradually assumed because of 5g written on it even though I didn't understand the language haha :)


Here's a front view of the Femwhite cream. I bought this for P50 each from a trusted supplier. I get my Pasjel creams and ishigaki from her at low price. Then again, this cream claims to lighten or maybe whiten inguinal areas.



It has a green creamy color and has that smell of sampaguita which can totally capture your nose if you like sampaguita. 




What I hate about this cream for most of the time is it's hard-to-remove stains from spreading the cream in my inguinal area. I can't take before and after shots of my inguinal area because that would be too privacy trespassing for me. 



After I finished my container for 2 weeks, I notcied that it only contained half of the container. I mean the container is actually half filled, the rest would just be part of the tricky container. Although, my inguinal parts lighten for about 1 shade lighter I hate the stain part from it. I had to do this as last of my regime because of the stain thingy.


Pros:
-Smells good like sampaguita
-Lightens inguinal parts visibly and fast
-Budget friendly

Cons:
-Stains in my finger which is very diifficult to remove.
-Spreads unevenly because of its creamy form
-Contains less amount of what is expected.

Judgment/Verdict:
Yes it does lighten inguinal parts but after it lightens it, the next container wont lighten it anymore.

Will I buy it again?
Maybe No. I've been eyeing out the Pasjel Mild Axillary Cream. Maybe I'll try that out first :)

Be updated of my other reviews. I'll soon post some giveaways so stay tuned! :)

Oh' and do hit the follow button and I'll follow back :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2015. Powered by Blogger.

Twitter Updates

Chocolates.Movies.Relaxation.Sleep Definitely finding my Princess life