SNOE: Awesome Poresome Perfect Serum Review

Hi pretty ladies out there.  For everyone suffering from exhausted clogged pores, snoe has its offer.

I've been looking for a product that could minimize my pores so that the white heads and black heads on my cheeks and face will lessen.

Blackheads and whiteheads factor from huge unclogged pores. When you have visible pores, chances are, the dirt will occupy the pores which gradually becomes the whiteheads/ blackheads. 

I have visible blackheads on my nose and whiteheads on my cheeks below my eyes just behind the nose so basically it's a huge dilemma for me. I've tried using strips and I used them once to twice a week.(I know it's only a tempo solution but I'm vain when it comes to skin face texture) I've been using strips for almost a year when I passed by snoe and found this thing:





Awesome Poresome: Pore Perfect Serum

Claims: Continuously minimize the appearance of pores. Apply this silky, lightweight elixir to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoither-than-smooth skin.

I bought this for P399 pesos at SM north Edsa. It's available on every Snoe stores.



It has a pump container which is very hygienic for me.



It has white translucent in color when you pump it out. 



It has a weird sticky feeling in first application. You have to spread it all throughout your face so it won't show signs of oily tanslucent liquid on your face. The sticky feeling will come off for about a minute or so and you'll be ready for the day.

I used this for about 2 months everyday religiously. One usage would only require you one pump from the container and viola! you're all set. 

After 1 botlle consumption, I noticed that I barely see my whiteheads on my cheeks, or literally they are gone! Snoe sticked to its claims! Although the blackheads didn't totally disapper, they are less visible now and you can barely feel them. 




Here is a photo of my face after using Snoe. No make-ups, No foundation or make-up base used. Just the serum :)


This serum really made my to-buy list everytime it runs out. I'm already on my 3rd bottle.


Pros:
>Pump bottle which is very hygienic
>Minimized pores literally
>Does'nt feel heavy on the face throughout the day
>Even when I'm exhausted and sweating, It makes my face look fresh.
>It highlights red cheeks when you're sweating. Your natural red cheeks will be noticed
>Budget friendly for it's longetivity of usage


Cons:
>Translucent sticky feeling on first application


Judgement:
It's claims did exceed my expectations. I'm happy I tried this product.

Will I buy again?
Definitely YES!


-be posted for my next review :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2015. Powered by Blogger.

Twitter Updates

Chocolates.Movies.Relaxation.Sleep Definitely finding my Princess life